It is a dark time in the galaxy. The JEDI ORDER has been destroyed and knowledge of the FORCE is all but lost. Only a handful of people sensitive to the Force remain, scattered across the stars, ignorant of their destiny.
Humble scholar Hethan Romund has preserved a fragment of the heritage of the Jedi. Traveling the galaxy, Romund stumbled across a number of people still strong in the Force and offered them what wisdom she could. Now, Romund has been captured by MALEFAX, a servant of the dark side of the Force. Compelled by Malefax to lead him to a lost temple rich in ancient knowledge, Romund has sent a signal to several of the Force-sensitive allies she has made over the course other career.
Drawn together to rescue their mentor, these Force- sensitives now climb the snow-clad slopes of MOUNT TELLEC on the Outer Rim planet Spintir….
- the adventurers prove that scaling a icy cliff is no problem
- the adventurers prove that social interaction is not their forte, nearly making an enemy of the Gatekeeper
- having finally won over the Gatekeeper, the adventurers make short work of a group of crazed local hunters. Dao drives off two with some impressive taunts.
- suddenly 4 holes open up simultaneously and the adventurers are separated and trapped. All escape using force powers, except Sarenda who claims to know nothing of the force
- after killing two mercenaries guarding a bridge the adventurers try negotiating instead, to great success! Unsure of his chances of success, Dao hesitates in the middle of combat, the gatekeeper appears to him and says "Trust in the force, Dao". Dao chooses to hold his action.
- Arriving at the temple, a group of crazed wolves bask in the sun. The cautious band dispatch them from range, fortunately as a second group of wolves lay in ambush.
- Inside the crumbling temple they find the scholarly Hethan Romand, held captive by the ragin Malefax. Long range sniping from Kaveri's Blaster Rifle, Tarast's swashbuckling lightsabre skills and some deft use of the force vanquish the dark side user.
- Having defeated the dark sider, the group participate in a ritual to cleanse the temple of the dark taint. However the taint in the valley still exists, perhaps there is more to do.
- The team set about looting the treasures from this forgotten temple.
- The gatekeeper shows Dao where the Holocron is kept. There are sconces for two other Holocron's. They are missing… where could they be?